Returning Student Registration
Returning student registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens on May 1st!
All students who were enrolled at any time during the 2022-2023 school year can be registered by logging in to the Ascender Parent Portal.
Every returning student must register through a Parent Portal account.
If your student is a returning student, you already have a Parent Portal account created. There is no need to create a new one. You simply need to make sure your student is linked to your account prior to completing the Returning Student registration process. Additionally, if you are enrolling a new student but already have a student in the district, you do not need to create a new Parent Portal account. You will just add the new student to your existing account.
You will be asked to upload the following documents throughout the course of the registration process. Your registration will not be complete until all documents have been uploaded or received. You can upload documents in several formats, including a picture that you take with your cell phone (jpg/jpeg). To be able to complete registration, you will need to upload these documents:
- Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID; Driver's license, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Naturalization Papers)
- Proof of Residency – a utility bill (the most current bill is required: credit card & cell phone bills, & driver’s license not accepted); lease agreement; closing documents on a home; tax or mortgage statement on a home, or a notarized letter stating that the family is living with a Sanger ISD resident along with that resident’s proof of residency.
- Most current immunization records
If you cannot upload your documents or need access to a computer to complete the registration process, you may visit your child's campus on one of the dates below:
High School and Middle School students:
- July 31st - 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
- August 1st - 11 am-6 pm
Elementary Campus students (PK-6th Grade)
- July 31st from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- August 1st from 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- August 3rd from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
If you are not available to attend any of these dates below please contact your home campus to schedule an appointment.
If you are having difficulties with any portion of the online enrollment process, please contact your student's home campus at the number listed below.
Butterfield Elementary: 940-458-4377
Chisholm Trail Elementary: 940-458-5297
Clear Creek Intermediate: 940-458-7476
6th Grade Campus: 940-458-3699
Sanger Middle School: 940-458-7916
Sanger High School: 940-458-7497