New Student Registration
New student registration for the 2023-2024 school year opens on May 1st!
Every new student must register online through a Parent Portal account and come to campus to complete the process.
*If you already have a student enrolled, go to your existing account, and click My Account in the top right corner. Click Enroll New Student to begin.
If you do not have another child enrolled, you will create a new account in the Ascender Parent Portal; to do this, you must have an email address. You will need to verify the email account you enter prior to being able to enroll your child(ren), so be sure you are using an email you have access to at the time of registration. You will be asked to upload the documents below. Your registration will not be complete until all documents have been loaded or received. You can upload documents by either scanning them or taking a picture of them with your phone:
- Parent Identification (Valid Photo ID; Driver's license, Passport, Permanent Resident Card or Naturalization Papers)
- Student's Immunization Record
- Student's last report card and withdrawal forms, if available
- Proof of Residency – utility bill (electric, gas, or water); lease agreement; closing documents on a home; tax or mortgage statement on a home, or a notarized letter stating that the family is living with a Sanger ISD resident along with that resident’s proof of residency.
- 2 forms of ID – These will need to be from the following list: original birth certificate; driver’s license; passport; report card from the previous school; Social Security card; Military ID; hospital birth record; adoption records; Foster Care form 2085
If you cannot upload your documents, you can drop them off at your student’s campus. Please be sure to provide us with a copy as we cannot return originals. If you need access to a copier, we can assist you at the campus on which you drop off your documents.
Computers will be made available to families who may need access and/or technical support in completing the online portion of their student’s registration.
If you are having difficulties with any portion of the online enrollment process, please contact your student's home campus at the number listed below.
Butterfield Elementary: 940-458-4377
Chisholm Trail Elementary: 940-458-5297
Clear Creek Intermediate: 940-458-7476
6th Grade Campus: 940-458-3699
Sanger Middle School: 940-458-7916
Sanger High School: 940-458-7497
Once the online portion has been completed, parents of new students will need to come to their child's campus on one of the dates below to finish the registration process:
New High School and Middle School students:
- July 31st thru August 11th from 8:30 am-3:30 pm by appointment. Please call the campus to schedule your individual appointment.
- High School Students: Please have a copy of your transcripts for your appointment.
Elementary Campus students (PK-6th Grade)
- July 31st from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- August 1st from 11:00 am-6:00 pm
- August 3rd from 8:30 am-3:30 pm
- If you are not available to attend any of these dates below please contact your home campus to schedule an appointment.