Through the use of technology, Sanger Independent School District strengthens student learning and fosters creativity, collaboration, and communication beyond the classrooms.
Students will be engaged in a stimulating academic environment with challenging student-centered experiences that result in creative expression, global communication, and meaningful collaboration that will prepare them to excel in a technology-rich, global environment.
We accomplish this by supporting the shift of instructional practices of teachers to consistently and effectively integrate technology into their instructional practices.
We support staff with timely professional development that connects technology with learning, as well as provide ready access to a full range of state of the art tools.
- To meet the curricular needs of all learners.
- To provide electronic access to the curriculum.
- To provide professional development that connects technology with learning.
- To improve instructional practices of teachers in order to effectively integrate technology.
- To teach critical thinking skills and foster creativity
- To provide global access to information
- To provide a medium for expression and communication
- To provide skills and proficiencies necessary for the workforce
- To improve the effectiveness of administrative tasks
- To collect, assess, and share performance information using data to drive instruction