Public Information Act
A written request should reasonably identify the records needed and should indicate a mailing address, phone number or other means to contact you regarding your request. The district will only respond to requests for information sent to the designated email and mailing address below.
- Email your request to Sanger ISD Communications Director Taylor Poston at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
- Public Information Request
- Attn: Taylor Poston
- Sanger ISD
- 601 Elm St.
- Sanger, TX, 76266
- Submit your request in person to the SISD Administration Building, at the above address
If a request for a copy of public information will result in the imposition of a charge that exceeds $40, the district shall provide the requestor with a written itemized statement that details all estimated charges that will be imposed, including any allowable charges for labor or personnel costs. Sanger ISD will provide you with an estimate of the cost of your request based on the following schedule:
- Labor charges for locating, compiling, reproducing, reviewing and redacting information (>50 pages) - $15/hour
- Labor charges for programming services - $28.50/hour
- Overhead fee: 20% of labor charges
- Letter-size paper copies (8.5x11") - 10 cents/page
- Legal-size paper copies (8.5x17") - 15 cents/page
- CD-R/RW, diskette, audio cassette - $1
- DVD - $3
For more information about the Texas Public Information Act, please visit the website of the Attorney General of Texas.