Welcome to Sanger ISD Pre K
We believe that every child should have access to the high-quality early learning programs that will prepare them for future success, whether they attend Pre-K here at the district, or at a church or private provider.
No matter where they go, children and their families deserve a vibrant Pre-K experience—one that offers:
- Passionate educators, fiercely committed to each student’s success.
- Cheerful classrooms, where children can begin developing a lifelong love of learning.
- Consistent curriculum that contributes to better early literacy and numeracy.
- Flexible schedules, feasible for working parents.
- Affordable programs, accessible to all Sanger families.
Imagining the Possibility
Sanger ISD has been working closely with families, staff, community leaders, and early childhood providers to build a vision for ensuring that all interested families in our community have access to affordable, high-quality Pre-K—whether through our district program or through private providers.
We are thrilled to partner with the Sanger community to ensure this is a reality for all Sanger families.
Ideas? Questions? Want to get involved?
We want to hear from you! Please reach out to us at [email protected] to share feedback, ask questions, or learn how you can get involved.