Online Registration is now open for 2018-2019 1st – 12th Graders for New and Returning students to the District
Enroll a New Student in the District:
The online student Enrollment page allows you to go through the steps required to enroll a new student online using forms provided by the district, and then request a student registration key, which will allow you to complete the online enrollment process. You must have a valid email address to start this process.
To access this page:
- If you do not yet have a txConnect account, click the Have a New Student link on the login page, and create an account.
Returning Student Registration:
- At the beginning of every school year, student data must be updated and annual forms completed.
- To complete school year registration forms you MUST have txConnect Parent Portal Account.
- If you have a txConnect Parent Portal account and your student(s) has/have been added to your account, click on My Account tab in the Parent Portal.
- Verify your email address on the My Account Tab by clicking on “Edit Settings for my txConnect Students” Remember you MUST have your email address on file at your student’s campus. You may be asked to verify your email by entering a registration key that will be sent to your email address.
- After entering the registration key, click verify code, then click on the “Edit Settings for My txConnect Students”. You should then see that your student is registered to your account.
- Click on My Account tab in txConnect Parent Portal, Click the blue “Edit” icon for the student for whom you want to view or update registration information. The student information page for your student is displayed. The blue “Edit” icon is only displayed if your email address is registered for the student. If the blue “Edit” icon is not displayed for your student, Please contact your campus registrar to have your email address added to the system.
- The student information for students name page (Where student Name is your Student’s name) allows you to access forms for the student online registration. You can only access the page if you are the student’s parent/guardian and you have successfully registered your email address to the student.
The displayed information is provided by the district. It may consist of local required forms, student data forms, and state required forms (NOTE: Local required forms must be printed and brought to the campus along with proof of Residency)