Through the use of technology, Sanger Independent School District strengthens student learning and fosters creativity, collaboration, and communication beyond the classrooms.
Students will be engaged in a stimulating academic environment with challenging student-centered experiences that result in creative expression, global communication, and meaningful collaboration that will prepare them to excel in a technology-rich, global environment.
- We accomplish this by supporting the shift of instructional practices of teachers to consistently and effectively integrate technology into their instructional practices.
- We support staff with timely professional development that connects technology with learning, as well as provide ready access to a full range of state of the art tools.
- To meet the curricular needs of all learners.
- To provide electronic access to the curriculum.
- To provide professional development that connects technology with learning.
- To improve instructional practices of teachers in order to effectively integrate technology.
- To teach critical thinking skills and foster creativity
- To provide global access to information
- To provide a medium for expression and communication
- To provide skills and proficiencies necessary for the workforce
- To improve the effectiveness of administrative tasks
- To collect, assess, and share performance information using data to drive instruction
Instructional Technology Coordinator