Substitute Teaching for 2017-2018
Interested in becoming a Substitute Teacher
for Sanger ISD?
An Orientation Training for substitute teachers who have not worked for Sanger ISD is scheduled for the following dates and times: Sept. 19 at 9:00, Oct. 3 at 9:00, or Oct. 10 at 9:00 (You only need to attend one) in the Sanger ISD Annex, 409 N. 5th St., Sanger, TX 76266. If you are interested in becoming a substitute teacher for Sanger ISD, please complete an online application. Please bring your driver's license and social security card to the Orientation Training.
Attendance at an orientation is required prior to becoming a substitute for Sanger ISD. Individuals interested in becoming a substitute must complete an online application and provide SISD with the following :
- Driver's license
- Social Security Card
- Original HS or College Transcripts
- Receipt of fingerprint completion (information regarding fingerprinting will be provided during orientation)
Texas requires all Substitute Teachers to be fingerprinted. Information regarding the fingerprinting process will be provided at the Orientation. The cost of the fingerprinting is the responsibility of the Substitute Teacher. Attendance at the Orientation and completed fingerprinting is required before being activated as a SISD Substitute Teacher. Please continue to watch this web page for the next orientation opportunity.
Substitute Pay Rates for 2017-2018
- $65/day for paraprofessional/secretary assignment
- $75/day for non-certified substitute
- $85/day for certified substitute
- $100/day for long-term assignment for a certified substitute (beginning on the 11th day and following for the same assignment)
Thank you for your willingness to serve the students of Sanger ISD.(Click here for the SISD application)