Human Resources » Employment FAQs

Employment FAQs

Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply to work in Sanger ISD?
Click on any of the links below to apply for posted jobs.
Can you send me a copy of my certificate?
You may obtain a copy of your certificate by going to SBEC online.

How do I become certified to teach?
Visit the Texas Education Agency's website for information on becoming a classroom teacher

I am certified in another state or country, how do I get a Texas Certificate?
Information can be found on the TEA website by going to the following links:
Foreign Credential Evaluation Services 

I have a degree but how do I get a teaching certificate?
Visit the Texas Education Agency's website for Alternative Certification information

What is Alternative Certification?
Another route to certification that allows a degreed individual to obtain certification. For more specific details, contact SBEC or a regional service center. SISD does not recommend any specific program. Interested individuals should contact the alternative programs directly to determine the program which complements the individual's needs.
     Education Service Center, Region XI in Fort Worth, Texas
          (if you live in the Denton/Tarrant County area)
     Education Service Center, Region X in Richardson, Texas
          (if you live in the Collin/Dallas County area)
Click here for a complete list of programs approved by the Texas Education Agency.