Welcome to Sanger ISD's Communications Department!
Sanger ISD's mission is to be a learning community that engages, challenges and inspires all students through innovative learning experiences.
The goal of Sanger ISD's communications department is to facilitate communications within the district, both internally and externally, and to serve as a liaison between the school district and community. Sanger ISD's communications department is responsible for the following:
- District social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter)
- The district website and overall online presence
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Media relations and press releases
- Print materials
- Coordinating the exchange of information between the school district, community, and parents/guardians in emergency situations