We believe that every child should have access to the high-quality early learning programs that will prepare them for future success, whether they attend Pre-K here at the district, or at a church or private provider.
No matter where they go, children and their families deserve a vibrant Pre-K experience—one that offers:
- Passionate educators, fiercely committed to each student’s success.
- Cheerful classrooms, where children can begin developing a lifelong love of learning.
- Consistent curriculum that contributes to better early literacy and numeracy.
- Flexible schedules, feasible for working parents.
- Affordable programs, accessible to all Sanger families.
Imagining the Possibility
This fall, Sanger ISD will be working closely with families, staff, community leaders, and early childhood providers to build a vision for ensuring that all interested families in our community have access to affordable, high-quality Pre-K—whether through our district program, or through private providers.
We are thrilled to partner with the Sanger community to ensure this is a reality for all Sanger families. As we are in the initial planning phases, we want to hear from all stakeholders: families, students, community leaders, organizations and service providers, churches and religious centers, and university partners.
We're committed to keeping our community informed and involved. Every month, we'll post a community update that details our progress and next steps. Our next community update will be posted by September 7.
Ideas? Questions? Want to get involved?
We want to hear from you! Please reach out to us at PreK@sangerisd.net
to share feedback, ask questions, or learn how you can get involved.