Business Professionals of America
Business Professionals of America is the national student organization for students preparing for careers in business. The organization consists of local chapters in middle school, secondary, and post-secondary institutions all across North America. It provides the opportunity for the development of leadership skills, personal and professional growth, and career-related competencies. Involvement in BPA will enhance social awareness, civic responsibility, and understanding of the business community.
* Develop student leadership
* Improve poise, sociability, attitude, and tact
* Develop competence in business and office occupations
* Promote student ambition for useful purposes
* Learn to plan effectively
* Develop an enthusiasm to learn
* Develop confidence and a spirit of competition
* Understand and promote business
The mission of BPA is to contribute to the preparation of a world-class workforce through the advancement of leadership, citizenship, academic and technological skills
The vision is to be a cohesive agent in the worldwide networking of education, business, and industry. BPA will be the leading student organization in preparing a world-class workforce. It will set a standard of excellence for vocational student organizations.